Solaris can support all clients who already have the know-how with the design of a basic engineering, a basis of detailed design and engineering development for the construction of a whole process plant.
For Process Plant Design
The basic engineering design includes:
- General plant design scheme
- Process regulation and control logics for all equipment (P&ID)
- Notes of calculations for the dimensioning of the equipment (following the well-known technical and European regulations) which are part of the process, including pumps, heat exchangers, tanks, motors, etc.
- Dimensioning of transferring lines (pipelines) between all equipment
- 2D/3D general layouts of the production plant