Mini Benchtop Filtration System
Solaris Filtration Systems
TFF MINI K
Features and benefits
Feasibility testing with the benchtop unit provides a qualitative insight to separation performance and parameter optimization, as well as an early indication of process economics.
Membrane testing is advisable in many projects for optimization of the actual membrane process and subsequent downstream processing. It can also be used for making product samples for market evaluation of a new product or to optimize existing installations.
Donaldson Filtration Solutions
- Innovative SCADA software LEONARDO 3.0: a smart and user-friendly controller designed to provide a high level of automated management of the fermentation/cultivation processes.
- Data extraction in .csv format.
- Remote access via PC, tablet or smartphone, with QR code scanning or dedicated portal.
- Remote control for after sale assistance.
- Synoptic page with manual operation and active monitoring of relevant process parameters
- Save, load or delete recipes
- Continuous trend graphs representation to track, print and export data on up to 6 processes and set point variables
- Attribution to the variables of maximum and minimum values to act as alarm thresholds