Standard Benchtop Tangential
Flow Filtration (TFF) System
Solaris Filtration Systems
Solaris TFF KRONOS
Features and benefits
KRONOS can handle up to 0.5 m2 total filtration area and is equipped with multiple modules which make it ideal for innovative process development as well as for automatic process sequences.
Options for TFF Membranes
Solaris technicians can suggest the customer the best membranes available on the market (in terms of materials, geometrical configuration and operative parameters) for your Tangential Flow Filtration system.
- Concentrate with the best efficiency
- Avoid the problem of the gel layer
- Increase the efficiency in Diafiltration
KRONOS covers a wide range of applications, such as batch and fed batch ultrafiltration, microfiltration, and diafiltration.
Donaldson Filtration Solutions
- Galileo software: SCADA supervisory Lab View
- Included in the equipment supply
- CFR21 part 11 compliant
- User-friendly process management
- Automated process sequence
- All data trends
- Automated NWP test
- Automated process development module
- Filter management module
- Remote access via PC, tablet and smartphone
- Remote control for after sale assistance