Single & parallel autoclavable stirred
Features and benefits
The Jupiter Pressure, with the same configuration, control options and parametres as the standard one, gives the ability to run bioprocesses at higher pressure conditions.
The system is highly configurable, offering a wide range of measurement and control options.
- Pressure control up to 1.6 bar (with constant gas-in and gas-out flux) controlled from software
- Vessel dimensions available in 2 and 4 litres total volumes with jacketed design
- Suitable for batch, fed-batch anc continuous processes and parallel control up to 24 units
Why doing the Pressure version?
- Innovative SCADA software LEONARDO 3.0: a smart and user-friendly controller designed to provide a high level of automated management of the fermentation/cultivation processes.
- Full version included in the equipment supply.
- Up to 24 units managed in parallel with a unique HMI (24”).
- Data extraction in .csv format.
- Remote access via PC, tablet or smartphone, with QR code scanning or dedicated portal.
- Remote control for after sale assistance.
Solaris Lab JUPITER Applications
Can be used for
Dietary supplements, Food additives.
Antibiotics, Antitumorals, Human Vaccines, APIs, Hormones, Non-addictive Pain Killers, Monoclonal Antibodies.
Bioactive ingredients, Hyaluronic Acid, Q10 Coenzime.
Meat/cheese/wine starters, Meat Preservatives, Cellular Agriculture, Flavors, Plant-based substitutes for meat products, Low Carb Drinks, Fermented Drinks.
Biofertilizers, Biopesticides, Algae Fertilizer.