Single & parallel autoclavable
IO is a completely electrical mini fermenter/bioreactor with a fast and accurate thermoregulation system (without water circulation).
With total volumes of 200ml or 1000ml, it represents an innovative device for process development and media optimization.
Features and benefits
- Innovative SCADA software LEONARDO 3.0: a smart and user-friendly controller designed to provide a high level of automated management of the fermentation/cultivation processes.
- Full version included in the equipment supply.
- Up to 24 units managed in parallel with a unique HMI (24”).
- Data extraction in .csv format.
- Remote access via PC, tablet or smartphone, with QR code scanning or dedicated portal.
- Remote control for after sale assistance.
Frequenty Asked Questions
A compact benchtop bioreactor is the right measure between flasks and industrial-scale products. You get far greater control and precision over the culture process parameters than you would have using flasks, but still you can work with little volumes, avoiding wasting and cutting off costs. They are easy to handle, clean and sterilize. They let you remotely control the process, so you won’t have to loose a lovely seaside trip during the weekend just to feed your cells on a summer’s Saturday.
IO can be
Solaris Lab IO Applications
Can be used for
In the followingFind your application
Dietary supplements, Food additives.
Antibiotics, Antitumorals, Human Vaccines, APIs, Hormones, Non-addictive Pain Killers, Monoclonal Antibodies.
Bioactive ingredients, Hyaluronic Acid, Q10 Coenzime.
Meat/cheese/wine starters, Meat Preservatives, Cellular Agriculture, Flavors, Plant-based substitutes for meat products, Low Carb Drinks, Fermented Drinks.
Biofertilizers, Biopesticides, Algae Fertilizer.