Production of customized fermenters and bioreactors, with turnkey project
Solaris can assist its clients in the design and manufacturing of complete integrated turnkey process plants, whether it be for bacteria fermentation or cell cultivation, meeting the demands of the pharma industry, as well as the food and beverage, biotech, agriculture, chemical and petrochemical, bioplastics, biofuels, bioremediation, animal health and nutrition, nutraceutical, and cosmeceutical.
The scope of a turnkey project includes
Basing on the specific process and product, the configuration can integrate several types of membrane available on the market.
Type of membrane
- GMP audit: the conditions to be compliant with the good manufacturing practices
- Project URS preparation: including the design, process and operational requirements, as well as the constraints and the qualifications (IQ, OQ, PQ, etc.)
- Feasibility Study: to determine what is feasible from a technical and economical point of view
- Conceptual Design: describing the engineering features and principles which the system needs to have to fulfil the design requirements
- Process Simulation: to analyse and thus optimise the process
Engineering and Manufacturing
- The quality of the hardware design allows you to predict and control the risk during the use of the equipment.
- The equipment needs to be easy to use, cost-effective, and durable.
- Design of: P&ID, layout, configuration tables for components, drawings of the tank with all components
- Drawings: from 3D to 2D – From 3D to product
- Automatic recording of the preparation process, online detection and real-time feedback on key parameters, CIP/SIP operations, remote centralized data collection and process monitoring.
- Key features: flexibility, user-friendliness, easy scalability, stability, quick data exchange, reliability.
DCS control system + PLC + SCADA control system
Qualification / Validation
Start-up & training
Customers are guided and assisted up to the start-up phase alongside Solaris qualified personnel, who perform detailed training on all the functionalities of the system including the software.