Production of customized fermenters and bioreactors, with turnkey project
The scope of a turnkey project includes
Basing on the specific process and product, the configuration can integrate several types of membrane available on the market.
Type of membrane
- GMP audit: the conditions to be compliant with the good manufacturing practices
- Project URS preparation: including the design, process and operational requirements, as well as the constraints and the qualifications (IQ, OQ, PQ, etc.)
- Feasibility Study: to determine what is feasible from a technical and economical point of view
- Conceptual Design: describing the engineering features and principles which the system needs to have to fulfil the design requirements
- Process Simulation: to analyse and thus optimise the process
Engineering and Manufacturing
- The quality of the hardware design allows you to predict and control the risk during the use of the equipment.
- The equipment needs to be easy to use, cost-effective, and durable.
- Design of: P&ID, layout, configuration tables for components, drawings of the tank with all components
- Drawings: from 3D to 2D – From 3D to product
- Automatic recording of the preparation process, online detection and real-time feedback on key parameters, CIP/SIP operations, remote centralized data collection and process monitoring.
- Key features: flexibility, user-friendliness, easy scalability, stability, quick data exchange, reliability.
DCS control system + PLC + SCADA control system
Qualification / Validation
Start-up & training
Customers are guided and assisted up to the start-up phase alongside Solaris qualified personnel, who perform detailed training on all the functionalities of the system including the software.