Single and Parallel Autoclavable
Solaris ELARA ST
Features and benefits
Whirlwind of emotions
The fully removable light module allows to use Elara as a traditional fermenter/bioreactor.
- Innovative SCADA software LEONARDO 3.0: a smart and user-friendly controller designed to provide a high level of automated management of the fermentation/cultivation processes.
- Full version included in the equipment supply.
- Up to 24 units managed in parallel with a unique HMI (24”).
- Data extraction in .csv format.
- Remote access via PC, tablet or smartphone, with QR code scanning or dedicated portal.
- Remote control for after sale assistance.
Frequenty Asked Questions
A photobioreactor is specifically developed for microalgae growth and it is therefore equipped with a light source. This light source must meet the microalgae needs in terms of radiation wavelength and intensity. It should as well be programmed to simulate a day-night cycle so that cellular processes are not compromised.
Microalgae are photoautotrophic unicellular microorganisms. It means they use light radiation to run photosynthesis and magically turn sunlight and carbon dioxide into oxygen and a bunch of other things. Single cells can gather in chains or other shapes. Microalgae offer a variety of metabolic products that are potentially appealing for the nutraceutical market.
Solaris Lab Elara ST
Can be used for
Dietary supplements, Food additives.
Bioactive ingredients, Hyaluronic Acid, Q10 Coenzime.
Meat/cheese/wine starters, Meat Preservatives, Cellular Agriculture, Flavors, Plant-based substitutes for meat products, Low Carb Drinks, Fermented Drinks.
Biofertilizers, Biopesticides, Algae Fertilizer.