Universal Controller for Bioprocessing Applications
BlackBox is a unique Process Control System (PCS) integrating an extended range of in-and-out and designed for both cell culture and fermentation.
BlackBox can control any benchtop single use stirred vessel on the market, as well as bags and glass reusables from different suppliers, giving maximum flexibility to the users.
Solaris BlackBox Features and benefits
The system consists of a compact and modular PLC-based bench-top Process Control System and a control panel (HMI). n.4 fixed speed Watson Marlow pumps are integrated in entry level. Variable speed pumps can be integrated as an option.
Powerful and accurate (1 RPM) brushless motor or magnetic stirring table can be provided in option.
n.1 TMFC included in the standard configuration (up to 4 can be added in option).
Thermoregulation management depending on vessel type.
Wide range of digital/analog sensor inputs: pH, dO2, level, foam, weight, etc.
n.4 Analog Input and/or Output (choice between 0-10V and 0-20 mA/4-20mA), for sensors powered 24V by Solaris electrical cabinet.
Solaris Blackbox Software
- Innovative SCADA software LEONARDO 3.0: a smart and user-friendly controller designed to provide a high level of automated management of the fermentation/cultivation processes.
- Full version included in the equipment supply.
- Up to 24 units managed in parallel with a unique HMI (24”).
- Data extraction in .csv format.
- Remote access via PC, tablet or smartphone, with QR code scanning or dedicated portal.
- Remote control for after sale assistance.